Win it! A year’s worth of Produce Boxes!
Winner, Winner, what are you having for dinner?
Happy Train Month just went to a whole new level! This year we are doing a Grand Giveaway!
Get a delivery at least 4 out of the 5 weeks of the Happy Train and you will get a $5.00 gift certificate automatically added to your account in November, AND be entered to win a year’s worth of standard produce boxes!
Delivery Dates of the Happy Train are as follows (to qualify for entry in the giveaway you must get at least 4 deliveries during these dates):
Tuesday deliveries: September 30, October 7, 14, 21, 28 – 2014
Wednesday deliveries: October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 – 2014
Thursday deliveries: October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30- 2014
- Details and rules, pesky little rules.
- Must get a produce box delivered 4 out of the 5 weeks of the Happy Train (reference the above dates).
- Must have an account in good standing (no unpaid balance, folks!)
- $5.00 coupon will be added to your account November 4th, 2014
- Winner for Grand Giveaway (one year’s worth of standard produce boxes) will be chosen randomly on November 3rd, 2014.
- Winner of Grand Giveaway will be notified by email, facebook and/ or both.
- Grand Giveaway is for 52 standard produce boxes (valued at $1924) and does not include shipping and handling (return those boxes to make sure you keep getting your coupon to cover S&H).
- If you are the winner of the grand giveaway we will add a $37 credit to your account every Monday before billing for 52 consecutive weeks starting on November 10, 2014.
- Grand Giveaway and $5.00 gift certificates have no cash value and expire 1 year from issue.
- No purchase necessary. Alternative method of entry: please print your name, account number, address and email address on a 4*6 notecard and mail it to Space Girl Organics 2905 EDusa Drive, Melbourne, FL 32934
- In order to win, you must be a butterfly. (Kidding, just kidding on that one. Just wanted to see if you read these rules!)
Check your calendar to make sure you are scheduled for a delivery by logging into your account, clicking settings then your schedule. Make sure your delivery is set to weekly. It should look like this with a little box every week: