Roasted Artichoke Dip
A guest post from our customer Sherri:
One of my absolutely favorite things to make for entertaining is Spinach and Artichoke Dip. It always is a hit and there is never any left by the end of the party. But what really can make it stand apart from the rest is using roasted artichoke!
- 5 oz Frozen Spinach (make sure it’s thawed and squeeze out as much of the water as you can)
- ½ c of artichoke hearts (approx 2-3 artichokes) or 10 oz from a can
- ⅓ c sour cream
- ⅓ c mayo
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened at room temp
- 2 cloves of roasted garlic through a garlic press.
- ¼ c parmesan cheese
- ¼ c shredded cheese (either mozzarella or a cheese blend) plus a little extra for the top.
- Salt and Pepper
- Optional: 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes