Delightful Avocado Salad. Meet Rosemarie!
Meet Rosemarie! She is a Space Girl Organics customer and our new guest blogger!
“You are what you eat!” So be careful what you put into your
Hi, my name is Rosemarie. I’m so excited to be a guest blogger
where I get to do a few things that I love: WRITING and INSPIRING
people through healthy living and eating! I’ll be giving recipes for raw
foods, sometimes cooked, occasional juice/smoothie recipes, and tips on
how to involve more whole foods in your life.
Delightful Avocado Salad
1. 6 Romaine Lettuce
2. ¾ of spinach bunch
3. 3-4 kale leaves
4. 1 small cucumber
5. 1 vine-ripened tomato
6. 1 small carrot
7. Shredded cheese (I omit this because I am vegan)
8. ½ lime
9. 1 lemon
1. 6-8 sliced strawberries
2. Blueberries-1/2 of small container
3. ½ red bell pepper sliced
4. 1-2 small ripe haas avocadoes(depends on your liking)
5. Less than ¼ cup pecans or raw almonds (soak for few hours) &
6. 1 small pomegranate seeded or 1 sliced mango)
1. Rinse and wash ingredients
2. Chop up greens in bite sizes
3. Shred carrots
4. Julienne slice tomato
5. Add ingredients into bowl and squeeze lime and lemon over them; Let
it sit for a couple minutes.
6. Add cheese(optl)
7. Toss and stir with hands.
8. Put salad in bowl and add toppings.
Enjoy! No salad dressing needed. If you do want a little flavor add a little
pink Himalayan salt