Chickens in Hog Heaven!
August 22, 2013Tomato Standard
My mother is in town! Our hearts are happy and so are our tummies! Look what she cooked up this morning!
To make 12 chickens in hog heaven:
- 12 slices of ham
- One dozen eggs.
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- a sprig or two of cilantro
- a handful of shredded cheddar.
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a muffin pan put a slice of ham to make a cup.
- Crack an egg inside the ham cup and add a dash of cream (about half a teaspoon).
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes until eggs are set.
- Remove and add cherry tomatoes, a bit of cilantro and a smidgen of cheese. Put it back in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Originally posted on lucindaclark.com